Denial of the Rapture – when the members of the Body of Christ are caught up to meet Him in the air – is a quick tip that a person fails to rightly divide Scripture and is at best confused and misled at worst likely not even be saved!
Anyone who thinks they have to go through or endure the Tribulation because they believe they are Israel; they aren’t, we’re the Body of Christ and have already received the atonement –
Romans 5:11 KJV — “And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom 👉 we have now received the atonement.” –
does not understand the gospel that saves today (1 Corinthians 15:3-4), and they can’t really believe what they don’t understand so they need to get saved.
The rapture ends the dispensation of grace and is one of the mysteries revealed to Paul by the glorified, risen Christ so cannot be found or connected to anything outside of Romans thru Philemon. Sorry, but it’s not in Matthew 24, Isaiah, Daniel, Luke, or Revelation. Believe me, there was a dark period before I found the key when I was ready to sell everything find a cave in the deepest wilderness and learn to survive on berries, tree bark and those weird meals you justvadd water to when I tried like mad to find it there with no luck. You can’t find what isn’t there, so I began to think maybe the people saying we had to go through the Tribulation had it right. Praise God though my husband in his study of the Bible – no teachers, no preachers, just him and God’s word and the Holy Spirit – began to see right division and share it with me. One day it clicked and Praise the Lord I saw things right!! All the confusion, doubt, fear, and worry was gone because I realized who I was, I was complete in Christ and set free from sin, dead to it and the reason I couldn’t find the rapture in the red letters or prophets was cause it wasn’t there.
But what I did find through pouring over God’s word rightly divided was the division between the Rapture and the Second Coming I had missed. I hadn’t realized that the Tribulation is the divider between the two events. The Rapture occurs, then the Tribulation begins at some point after the Body is caught up, the Tribulation then ends with Christ’s Second Coming. Below is a summary of the key differences between the Rapture and the Second Coming that right division makes glaringly obvious.
• Occurs before the Tribulation period (1 Thes 1:10)
• Is a message of grace, joy and peace (1 Thes 1:1, 10; 2 Tim 4:8; Titus 2:13)
• Believers are to look for Christ, not signs (Phil 3:20-21)
• Believers have “comfort” and “rest” (1 Thes 4:18; 5:11; 2 Thes 1:7;2:16,17)
• Results in LIFE as Members of the Body of Christ are raised from the dead (1 Cor 15:52; 1 Thes 4:16)
• Marks the end of the Dispensation of Grace (Rom 11:25; 1 Cor 15:51-52)
• “Blessed Hope” for Body of Christ (1 Thes 4:14)
• Believers burden is to reach others for Christ so they are not left behind to go into the Tribulation (1 Thes 5:4-8)
• Unrevealed until the risen Christ told Paul about it (1 Cor 15:51)
The Second Coming:
• Takes place after the Tribulation (Matt 24:29)
• Is about judgment, vengeance and wrath (Psa 50:3; Joel 3:9-16; Rev 19:11-21)
• Israel is to look for the signs of Christ’s Second Coming (Matt 24:3,15,33; Luke 21:28)
• The earth will “mourn” and great fear (Zech 12:10; Matt 24:30; Rev 1:7)
• Results in DEATH, carcasses from Armageddon cover the ground (Psa 110:5-6; Zech 14:12; Matt 24:28; Rev 19:17-18)
• Marks the end of the Tribulation (Matt 24:3)
• Believers in Jesus as Israel’s Messiah MUST endure till the end to be saved by the Second Coming (Matt 10:22; 24:13; John 20:31)
• The burden of Israel will be God’s vengeance poured out on their enemies (Psa 5; 58; 59; 79)
• Predicted in the Old Testament, the Gospels and the Hebrew epistles (Isa 64:1-2; 66:15-18; Mark 13:24-26; Jude 14, 15)